The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) invites all Connecticut residents and community groups to join the first-ever DEEP Power Hour online on Monday, February 8 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
For a shareable flyer, click here for English and click here for Spanish.
During this casual session, you will:
- Learn the basics of state energy planning
- Hear an overview of the recently-released draft Integrated Resources Plan
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and share feedback
Your input is critical for shaping the future of clean energy in our state. Click here to register to attend on Zoom.
Questions for Discussion:
- What questions do you have about state energy planning?
- What are your biggest concerns as an electric utility customer?
- Do you have any concerns about moving towards a clean energy supply for all?
Can’t Make It? Submit Comments!
Written comments may be submitted directly to DEEP.Energy.Bureau@ct.gov by February 15 at 4 p.m. DEEP welcomes feedback on all aspects of the Draft IRP but suggests reviewing the proposed strategies, laid out in depth in the full Draft IRP in order to provide input.
Please contact Cenit Mirabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 418-5938 if you need a communication aid or service; need information in another language; or if you wish to file an ADA or Title VI discrimination complaint. Any person needing a hearing accommodation may call the State of CT relay number – 711.