Operation Fuel in the News: Financial Assistance for Energy and Heat20221017141017
October 17, 2022
The Day: New battery storage facility proposed in Preston Posted on October 12, 2022 – “Also Tuesday, FirstLight ...
Be Part of Energy Assistance Focus Groups with Yale University and Vermont Law School20220311205854
March 11, 2022
In an effort to better understand how energy cost and energy reliability play a role in the lives of Connecticut residents, a...
With Home Heating Costs on the Rise, Learn about Bill Assistance and Home Energy Audits20220308185011
March 8, 2022
A worldwide surge in prices for heating oil, natural gas, and other fuels is expected to drive up the costs of heating your h...
Operation Fuel Testimony in Support of 2022 CT Legislative Bills on Energy Issues20220307190303
March 7, 2022
With the 2022 Connecticut General Assembly Legislative Session underway, Operation Fuel has been providing testimony for seve...
Webinars: What is Your Energy Burden? Why is It So High? Jan. 26 & 2720220101212249
January 1, 2022
Operation Fuel and Kamora’s Cultural Corner (KCC) invite you to join the conversation about Connecticut’s high energy c...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Brenda Watson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 243-2345, x3302.
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive