CT Examiner: As Residents Pile Up $280 Million in Utility Bills, Aid Organizations Scramble to Help20210916202943
September 16, 2021
BY Brendan Crowley, CT Examiner, 9/15/21 Connecticut’s moratorium preventing utility shut offs officially ended on We...
Utility Bill Help: Shutoff Protection Has Ended; How To Request Hardship Status20210913040055
September 13, 2021
Do you have unpaid utility balances? Connecticut’s protection against utility shutoffs has ended, effective September 15, 202...
Addressing Climate Crisis in CT: Energy Efficiency Day Virtual Summit Oct. 620210907140623
September 7, 2021
The climate crisis requires immediate action – we all need a better understanding of the environmental, economic, and health ...
Korean War Vet on Fixed Income Faces Agonizing Choice: Sick Wife Needs Safe Temperatures, but Increasing Thermostat Breaks Budget20210812174140
Korean War Vet on Fixed Income Faces Agonizing Choice: Sick Wife Needs Safe Temperatures, but Increasing Thermostat Breaks Budget
August 12, 2021
Curtis, an elderly Korean War veteran living on a fixed income, is one of many who face a terrible dilemma during heat waves ...
As Utility Bills Stack Up, Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Portal20210713214457
July 13, 2021
Operation Fuel is encouraging Connecticut residents who are struggling with utility and energy bills and unpaid balances to s...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Dana Barcellos-Allen, director of marketing and development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive