Operation Fuel in the News: Financial Assistance for Energy and Heat20231011103017
October 11, 2023
CT Insider: High Demand Forced a CT Home Heating Program to Pause. Will Lower Oil Prices and Warmer Temps Help? Posted on Oct...
CT Energy Expo 2023: Brought To You By Operation Fuel & CPES20230920081505
September 20, 2023
Come to Connecticut’s First Annual Energy Expo! Held at the Connecticut Convention Center in Downtown Hartford, the Ene...
Win-Win! Get Your Donation Matched 15% with Travelers Championship/Webster Bank Birdies for Charity20230210102239
February 10, 2023
Operation Fuel is grateful to once again be a recipient of the Travelers Championship Birdies for Charity program – whi...
Be Part of Energy Assistance Focus Groups with Yale University and Vermont Law School20220311205854
March 11, 2022
In an effort to better understand how energy cost and energy reliability play a role in the lives of Connecticut residents, a...
With Home Heating Costs on the Rise, Learn about Bill Assistance and Home Energy Audits20220308185011
March 8, 2022
A worldwide surge in prices for heating oil, natural gas, and other fuels is expected to drive up the costs of heating your h...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Keyla Palala, Communications and Programs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- 2023 Affordability Gap Study
- Operation Fuel names Gannon Long as Chief Programs Officer
- Operation Fuel pausing energy assistance program for March due to high demand
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive