Fall Newsletter: Heating Oil Prices Surging, CT Rep. Reyes Shares How Op Fuel Helped His Family as a Child20211122163917
Fall Newsletter: Heating Oil Prices Surging, CT Rep. Reyes Shares How Op Fuel Helped His Family as a Child
November 22, 2021
With winter approaching and heating oil prices spiking, Operation Fuel is here to help vulnerable Connecticut residents heat ...
Operation Fuel in the News20211119185117
November 19, 2021
CT Mirror: The Price of Energy is Going Up Posted November 19, 2021 Brenda Watson, now the executive director of Operation Fu...
Operation Fuel Picks Anderson to Head Energy Programs20211022173921
October 22, 2021
Operation Fuel has chosen longtime social services professional Tonya Anderson to lead its emergency assistance efforts as di...
With Home Heating Costs on the Rise, Learn about Bill Assistance and Home Energy Audits20211014195011
October 14, 2021
A worldwide surge in prices for heating oil, natural gas, and other fuels is expected to drive up the costs of heating your h...
Utility Bill Help: Shutoff Protection Has Ended; How To Request Hardship Status20211010040055
October 10, 2021
Do you have unpaid utility balances? Connecticut’s protection against utility shutoffs has ended, effective September 15, 202...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Dana Barcellos-Allen, director of marketing and development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive