CT Extends COVID-19 Payment Program Until May 20, 202120210421213432
April 21, 2021
Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont has issued an Executive Order extending the Public Health and Civil Preparedness Emergencies ...
Spring eNews: Our Neighbors in Need Tell Their Stories and Share Thanks20210409205942
April 9, 2021
In Operation Fuel’s latest newsletter, you can learn how thousands of families across Connecticut are receiving critica...
As Utility Bills Stack Up, Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Portal20210329214457
March 29, 2021
Operation Fuel is encouraging Connecticut residents who are struggling with utility and energy bills and unpaid balances to s...
Operation Fuel Testimony in Support of Raised Bill 1037, An Act Concerning Waste Management aka CT’s “Bottle Bill”20210319010536
Operation Fuel Testimony in Support of Raised Bill 1037, An Act Concerning Waste Management aka CT’s “Bottle Bill”
March 19, 2021
Submitted by Gannon Long, Policy & Public Affairs Director, Operation Fuel. March 19, 2021. To the honorable Co-Chairs, S...
Win-Win! Get Your Donation Matched 15% with Travelers Championship/Webster Bank Birdies for Charity20210312211339
March 12, 2021
Operation Fuel is grateful to once again be a recipient of the Travelers Championship Birdies for Charity program – whi...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Dana Barcellos-Allen, director of marketing and development, at email@example.com, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive