Utility Bill Help: Shutoff Protection Extended to Oct. 1; How To Request Hardship Status20200902100055
September 2, 2020
Do you need help with your utility bill? Connecticut’s Public Utilities Regulatory Authority has further extended its protect...
Operation Fuel Expands Board of Directors, Adding 5 New Members20200901191414
September 1, 2020
Operation Fuel’s Board of Directors has moved to add broader depth of experience to the organization’s governing body, with t...
An Update from United Illuminating on Power Restoration20200807141740
August 7, 2020
United Illuminating has completed its damage assessment following Tropical Storm Isaias and said it expects to have a majorit...
Connecticut Mirror: Can Clean Energy Power CT’s Economic Recovery?20200715170539
July 15, 2020
Hear from Operation Fuel’s Executive Director Brenda Watson and Board Member Amy McLean in this in-depth Connecticut Mi...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Dana Barcellos-Allen, director of marketing and development, at email@example.com, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive