Video: What You Need to Apply Online for Utility & Energy Help20210219013059
February 19, 2021
If you or anyone you know is struggling with paying utility bills and energy costs, please click here to apply online or call...
As Utility Bills Stack Up, Public Urged to Apply for Help with New Online Portal20210211214457
February 11, 2021
Operation Fuel is encouraging Connecticut residents who are struggling with utility and energy bills and unpaid balances to s...
Need Help with Eversource Bill? February Webinars Will Describe Assistance Programs20210210222851
February 10, 2021
If you’re having trouble paying your Eversource energy bill, read on to learn about upcoming webinars covering protections an...
Feb. 8 DEEP Power Hour: Explore State Energy Planning, Review Integrated Resources Plan20210204004904
February 4, 2021
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) invites all Connecticut residents and community groups to join t...
Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis20210125214601
Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
January 25, 2021
As part of its ongoing efforts to best serve an ever-increasing number of residents facing energy crisis in Connecticut, Oper...
Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Dana Barcellos-Allen, director of marketing and development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 243-2345, x3307.
- Operation Fuel Adds Deputy, Policy Director Positions to Better Serve Households Facing Energy Crisis
- Public Urged to Apply for Help with Online Assistance Portal at operationfuel.org/gethelp
- Water Bill Help Available for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances
- Connecticut Water and Operation Fuel Partner On Water Assistance Program
- MDC CEO Scott Jellison Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- Operation Fuel Board of Directors Expands, Adding 5 New Members
- MDC Extends Suspension of Late Fees for Water Bills Through July
- Aquarion Water Allows More Residents, Small Businesses to Get COVID-19 Water Bill Help
- Operation Fuel, State Agencies, Utilities Warn of Third-Party Electric Company COVID-19 Scam
- Operation Fuel Help Continuing During COVID-19, Focusing on Deliverable Fuel Assistance
- Starion Energy General Counsel Alexandrea Isaac Elected to Operation Fuel Board of Directors
- CT Speaker of the House Appoints Operation Fuel Executive Director to Connecticut Green Bank Board of Directors
- Media Advisory: Operation Fuel’s 2020 Ice House Presented by Eversource Energy
- Operation Fuel Enters 43rd Year of Winter Energy Assistance, Sets Date for Second Ice House
- Water Affordability is Operation Fuel’s Focus at ‘Imagine a Day Without Water’ Conference
- Press Release Archive