Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont has issued an Executive Order extending the Public Health and Civil Preparedness Emergencies in CT through May 20, 2021. Utility companies are directed to continue offering the COVID-19 Payment Program through the end of the state of emergency, so the COVID-19 Payment Program should now be offered through May 20, 2021.
Customers experiencing hardships or difficulties are urged to contact their utility companies to discuss options available for assistance (see below). You can also apply for utility and energy assistance with Operation Fuel online here.
- Aquarion Water Company, 860-651-3824
- Connecticut Natural Gas, 860-727-3000
- Connecticut Water, 800-286-5700
- Eversource Energy, 800-286-2000
- Southern Connecticut Gas, 800-659-8299
- The Metropolitan District (MDC Water), 860-278-7850
- United Illuminating, 800-722-5584