- Operation Fuel in the News: Financial Assistance for Energy and Heat
- Be Part of Energy Assistance Focus Groups with Yale University and Vermont Law School
- With Home Heating Costs on the Rise, Learn about Bill Assistance and Home Energy Audits
- Operation Fuel Testimony in Support of 2022 CT Legislative Bills on Energy Issues
- Heating Oil Prices Surging, CT Rep. Reyes Shares How Op Fuel Helped His Family as a Child
- CT Examiner: For About a Third of Households, Paying the Electric Bill is a Struggle
- Win-Win! Get Your Donation Matched 15% with Travelers Championship/Webster Bank Birdies for Charity
- Operation Fuel Earns Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar/Candid
- Video: What You Need to Apply Online for Utility & Energy Help
- Charity Navigator Places Operation Fuel in Top 16% of US Non-Profits
Powered by You
This is the best run energy assistance program anywhere. The staff is outstanding! I not only add a dollar every month to my Eversource bill, but I also make donations above and beyond. There is no other local nonprofit that I have more confidence in than OpFuel.
Chris Herb, Connecticut Energy Marketers Association
OUR CURRENT IMPACT
IN EMERGENCY ENERGY ASSISTANCE
CHILDREN, ADULTS & FAMILIES SERVED
YEARS OF SERVICE TO CONNECTICUT
THE LATEST FROM OPERATION FUEL
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Shared Energy Facility Program
Shared Clean Energy Facility (SCEF) Projects provide locally generated, renewable, low-carbon clean energy. The energy from these clean energy projects will benefit all of us in Connecticut for generations to come. In order to more directly share the benefits of these new facilities, some customers will receive a credit on their electric bill. For more information on how to participate in the program, click here. To download and fill out the enrollment form, please click the button below.